Life Long Jewish Learning
Ongoing learning and increased Jewish literacy are priorities at Temple Sinai. Here are just a few of the educational opportunities at Temple Sinai
- Early childhood education, including our highly acclaimed Preschool, Torah Tots and Tot Shabbat
- Religious School (K through 7th Grade), including both formal and informal programs such as retreats, family worship and classroom learning, and dynamic youth programming during the High Holy Days
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah program that addresses the educational, spiritual and social needs of our students and families
- Teen Programming, such as NFTY youth group, Madrichim (teaching assistants), STEP (Sinai Teen Education Program), Confirmation, L'atid (post Confirmation) and Baccalaureate
- Adult Learning throughout the year, including Wednesday evening courses, Scholar-in-Residence programs, weekly Torah study classes, ongoing adult Hebrew (beginners through adult b'nai mitzvah), film discussion series, book groups, and LAMED (individualized adult learning program)
- Philip N. Kranz Library & Learning Center - home to one of the largest collections of Jewish literature in the Southeast.