Ongoing learning and increased Jewish literacy are priorities at Temple Sinai. Here are just a few of the educational opportunities at Temple Sinai:
- Early childhood education, including our highly acclaimed Preschool, Torah Tots and Tot Shabbat
- Religious School (K through 6th Grade), including both formal and informal programs such as retreats, family worship and classroom learning, and dynamic youth programming during the High Holy Days
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah program that addresses the educational, spiritual and social needs of our students and families
- Teen Programming involves 7th -12th grade teens in activities such as Madrichim (teaching assistants), STEP (Sinai Teen Education Program), Teen Board, Social Programming, and NFTY (North American Federation of Temple Youth).
- Youth Programming for all 1-6 graders offers a wide variety of social opportunities to build friendships and strong Jewish connections.
- Adult Learning throughout the year, including Wednesday evening courses, Scholar-in-Residence programs, several weekly Torah study classes, ongoing adult Hebrew (beginners through adult b'nai mitzvah), film discussion series and book groups
- Philip N. Kranz Library & Learning Center - home to one of the largest collections of Jewish literature in the Southeast.